Do you have multiple locations or businesses?
Artlogic Pro plans can split inventory and invoices using our multi-gallery add-on.
What does this feature offer?
- Artworks can be assigned to specific businesses/galleries/locations.
- Individual users can be restricted to only see artworks allocated to specific galleries in their artworks overview. Artworks that are not assigned to a gallery will be visible to everyone.
- Your login details will be the same as they currently are (unless you need to add any additional users) and administrators are able to manage individual user permissions/restrictions.
- Your invoices can be assigned to specific businesses/galleries/locations.
- You can have different invoice numbering systems for each gallery. For example, each location may have a different prefix followed by consecutive numbers.
- It will not be possible to split historical invoices between galleries, you will need to choose one gallery which they will all fall under.
- Administrators are able to set up new document templates for the different galleries (one for invoices and one for all other documents).
- Contacts will remain shared between all businesses/galleries/locations.
How much does this cost?
Implementing this feature requires scheduling development and, as such, the cost is GBP100 (USD130) to segment artwork records, and GBP500 (USD650) to segment invoices as well as artworks. It is not possible to implement invoice segregation without also segregating artwork records too.
If you would like to proceed with this, please get in touch and we will look into scheduling this for you.