If you are an admin user for your website, you are able to edit the permissions for your website's other users.
Admin users have full access to the database. Administrators may edit all entries and will have full access to the CMS. Only admin users can approve major changes to your system.
Changing user permissions
To change one of your user's permissions, go to Admin > Users and click the pencil tool next to the user you wish to edit. If they are not an administrator you will be able to adjust the following settings:
- Add/edit pages using the Page Browser
- Administer users
- Add/edit blog entries (if available)
- Edit records
- Edit files
- Edit store (transactions, shipping, etc)
- Edit website settings & styles
- Edit website styles
- Access the link to the gallery database
- Receive e-mail alerts when comments are posted (if available)
- Export and download data in spreadsheet format
- SEO Administrator