Managing Artlogic website users
You are able to set up an unlimited amount of users in your website CMS. This guide will explain how to create new 'User records'.
Tip: If you have an integrated website with an Artlogic database, click here to learn how to create additional users for your database account.
- Log in to your website CMS.
- Go to Admin > Users.
- Select New record at the bottom of the page.
- Enable user account.
- Enter your user's details.
- Enter a secure password (find out how to create a secure password).
- Select the appropriate Permissions.
- Click 'Save' and provide your new user with their new login details.