This guide helps you to reset your website CMS password if you have forgotten your password. Currently, we do not have a "reset password" option available at login (this is coming soon!).
If you have forgotten your website CMS password you have two options:
- If, in your CMS, you have colleagues registered as administrators, you will be able to ask one of them to reset this for you. They can do this following the steps below.
- Alternatively, if you are the only administrator in your CMS, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to reset this for you.
Non-admin users' passwords can be reset by all administrators. If you are a non-admin user and have forgotten your password, ask any administrator to do this for you. For help with this, follow the instructions below.
Reset your colleague's password
To reset your non-admin user's password follow these steps:
- Go to your website CMS > Admin > Users.
- Click the 'pencil edit' icon of your chosen User.
- Scroll to Password.
- Add a New password and confirm the password.
- Click 'Save'
- Let your colleague know their new password in a secure way.
Our security tips
We are constantly refining and enhancing our security processes within the organisation and adding security logging and processes to our systems. It is also important to manage your website in a secure way.