Go to: Website Settings > Setup > Privacy
Cookie notification banner
- 'Enable cookie notification'
When active this setting displays a cookie notification banner at the bottom of the site. (Enabling this field will also display additional fields allowing further customisation of the banner).
- 'Cookie notification policy'
- 'Cookie notification link label'
- 'Cookie notification link path'
- 'Cookie notification banner content' (optional)
- 'Cookie notification accept button label'
Modify the text for the button used to close the banner.
IP anonymization settings
- 'Anonymize IP addresses for Google Analytics'
Adds a setting to Google Analytics which tells Google to anonymise the user's IP address. More information can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
- 'Do not log IPs on forms'
Some forms on the website will send a notification email to the website admin when they're submitted. By default the notification email will display the IP address for the user who submitted the form, turning this setting on will prevent the IP address from being sent as part of the notification message.