How to edit this key feature in PrivateViews
Your artworks' secondary images can be added to your PrivateViews using your Artlogic database account.
How to activate secondary images
- Log in to your Artlogic database
- Artworks > choose artwork record/s > go to the Images tab.
- Activate the checkbox titled 'Include all images when publishing Private Views and creating reports' and make sure to save your record.
- Go to Artworks > Private Views and trigger a re-save in the PrivateView in question by making an edit (like entering a single 'space' into a text field) and select Save when it highlights in blue.
5. You should now see your secondary image/s display.
If you need to update a large group of artworks you can also update this field using the database's 'update multiple' functionality.
Need more help?
If this article has not helped, please send us your query to email@example.com quoting the name of your Private View or the title or stock number of the artwork. We will be happy to help you.