Documents can be generated from the artwork records that are included in the Private View link. This article uses the Presentation Document as an example, but this can be done with other documents generated by the database. These documents can then be attached within the Private View and be available for download.
Generating a Presentation Document
1. Go to Artworks > Private Views > All
2. Go to Actions > View > Find in Artworks for the selected Private View. This will open up a new tab in the web browser with a record list of all artworks included in the Private View link.
3. In the artwork list, go to Create… > Document/Reports.
4. Create + Download Presentation Document.
The PDF will now be downloaded onto your personal device, and ready for upload into your Private View.
Upload Document to Private View
1. Return to the Private View link via Artworks > Private Views > All.
2. Open selected Private View in Edit mode.
3. In Private View Settings, go to Documents > Upload Documents, and upload the recently-generated Presentation Document PDF.
4. Click Save.
The PDF will now appear under the Documents tab within the Private View link.