Getting to know your Artworks inventory
This guide will introduce you to the Artworks section in your Artlogic Database.
Helpful tips and guides
Import your artworks
- Use the Import tool for bulk uploads.
- Alternatively use the Upload and Create Multiple tool for bulk uploads based on image files.
- Create each new artwork record individually by selecting New record at the bottom of the Artworks section.
Create Private Views and Artwork lists
- Private Views are beautiful online presentations that you can share via a link.
- Artwork lists help you manage exhibitions, consignments, etc.
Create documents and reports
- You are able to create documents and reports from your inventory of artworks by clicking 'Create...' > Documents/reports.
Send emails and create offers
Check out our guide to invoicing and accounts to learn how to sell artworks through Artlogic.
Share artworks to your website
- Sync artworks and artists to your website
- Sorting artworks for your website (including info on making your artwork/s available to purchase online)
Explore other key sections of the database
Once you've imported your artworks consider adding other information to make your system as powerful a tool as possible