In your Artlogic Database, you can view your uploaded images data and credits. This guide will show you where these details are stored.
How to find the image data and credits
- Log into your Artlogic database
- Go to Artworks and find your chosen record
- Click on the 'pencil edit' icon to edit the artwork
- Under the 'Images' tab click on the arrow opening a drop-down menu, below the 'Shared to website' checkbox
- Select 'View/edit image data'
Whereas, image caption and alt text in that image data panel are those shown in the fields beneath the images, and they are both shared to the website.
How to search for uploaded images
By navigating to Other > Documents & files > Uploaded images you will be able to view a list screen that displays some of this data and makes the images themselves searchable by filename, like so;
When clicking on 'Info' a pop-up window displaying general image data as well as image specification will open up.