Connect your domain to your Artlogic website
Important informationBy following these steps, your Artlogic website will be published on your web domain and your previous website will no longer be accessible to the public. DNS changes usually take effect within 1-2 hours, however, they may not complete propagating across the global DNS network for up to 48 hours.
This means that for up to 48 hours some people may still see your old website. This is a normal part of the process and you'll want to speak to 123 Reg if you have any queries.
You will need to use the IP address supplied in your CMS.
You can find this in Settings > Website launch guide.
- Sign in to your 123 Reg account.
- Select the domain you wish to connect from the dropdown menu under Manage active products and click the Manage button.
- Click Manage DNS.
- Click the Advanced DNS tab.
- Find the row with a DNS Entry value of ‘@’ and a Type of ‘A’ and click the 'pencil' edit button.
- Change the Destination/Target field to the IP address we have given to you.
- Repeat Steps 5-6 for the row with a ‘DNS Entry’ of ‘www‘ and a type of ‘A’.
- If there was not an applicable row for any step, enter the DNS entry ('www' or '@'), the IP address, and choose a Type of ‘A’. Then click the Add button.
- Once complete, return to Settings > Website Launch Guide > Connect your domain in your CMS and click Verify Domains.