Connect your domain to your Artlogic website
Important informationBy following these steps, your Artlogic website will be published on your web domain and your previous website will no longer be accessible to the public. DNS changes usually take effect within 1-2 hours, however, they may not complete propagating across the global DNS network for up to 48 hours.
This means that for up to 48 hours some people may still see your old website. This is a normal part of the process and you'll want to speak to Squarespace if you have any queries.
You will need to use the IP address supplied in your CMS.
You can find this in Settings > Website launch guide.
- Sign in to your Squarespace account.
- Click the Domains tab and select the domain you wish to connect.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- In the Host column enter the ‘@' symbol.
- In the Record column select A.
- In the Data column enter the IP address we have given you and click Add:
- Repeat steps 5-8, but enter ‘www’ into the host column this time.
- If there is a section in the table named Website Defaults, hover over this with your cursor and click the red trash can icon to delete these records.
- If there are any rows that have the same Host ('@' or 'www') as well as the same Record ('A') as the records you have just entered, hover over these and click the trash can icon to delete them.
- Click Save in the top left corner.
- Once complete, return to Settings > Website Launch Guide > Connect your domain in your CMS and click Verify Domains.