Learn how to access your Artlogic app and what log in credentials you should use.
Before you attempt to log into the new app, you will first need to make sure you have the proper user permissions.
As an account administrator, you will automatically have access to the Artlogic app with your database login credentials and do not need to make any changes. If there are other non-admins on the account that need access to the app, you can help make the changes by following the steps laid out below.
All other users
If you are not an admin on your account, you will need to make sure that your user permissions are correctly set up before attempting to log in to the app. Your admin will be able to make these changes by following these steps:
- Log in to the system and navigate to Other > Admin > Users
- Find your chosen user and click the 'pencil edit' icon and go to the 'Permissions' tab.
- If the user is already in a specific group you can choose to edit this group, or you can choose to create a new user permission group altogether. Select either 'Edit Permissions' or 'Create new permission group' and scroll down.
- When you scroll down to the Private Views section you will find three options available to you.
- Permit users to access the Private View synchronisation options and manage collections: this will allow the user to make changes to the iPad/iPhone synchronization settings. This is typically something that only administrators have access to.
- Permit this user to update an artwork's availability from the Private Views app: users who do not have this permission set will only be able to update the availability of artworks that have been added directly to privateviews.com
- Permit this user to login to the Artlogic App: this allows the user to use their database login credentials to access the app.
- Once all of the necessary changes have been made to the user record, please make sure that you save the user permission group and the user itself.
Logging in to the app
Once your user permissions have been set up you will be able to proceed directly to the app to log in. When logging in to the Artlogic app, you'll need to do so with your personal Artlogic database login credentials by following the steps below.
Open your app, enter your account ID and press continue.Your account ID is what you normally see in your Database URL (app.artlogic.net/accountID).
Enter your personal username and password. These should be the same login details you would use to access your Artlogic database and they should be unique to you.
Click 'Sign In'.
If you are unsure of your password or need assistance in resetting it, please refer to the following help guide.