If you have an Integrated Artlogic system, this beta feature will allow you to create different framing choices for your artworks on your online store. You will also be able to share an artwork's framed price in addition to its unframed price.
Please note: this feature is currently in beta. To register your interest and request access to this feature write to us at email@example.com.
This new feature means you're now able to add a selection of framing options, with prices to your artworks. For example:
Set up your framing options
You can customise your framing options directly from the artwork record in your database. Once this feature has been enabled for you you'll be able to customise it by following the instructions below.
- Log into your Artlogic database (app.artlogic.net/YourAccountID), and go to Artworks > Views > All.
- Select the artwork you would like to edit and click on the "pencil" edit button to open the edit screen.
- Go to the Website tab > scroll down to the 'Online sales and pricing' section to find the framing options fields.
- Add the frame price, the framing label, and the artwork framed weight (kg) to ensure your clients can complete their purchase.
- The 'framing amount' will be added to the artwork price on the website when selected. If a 'framed weight' is not entered, the system will use the actual/volumetric weight of the items for the checkout process.
- Click Save.
Once the above fields are correctly set up and you have saved your record, return to your website. You will then be able to see the different framing option appear in the artwork detail page. The website may take up to 30 minutes to sync with these new settings. If you notice any problems, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adding VAT rates to your framing options
You will not need to add a specific VAT rate for your framing options. These will be added automatically based on the VAT rates set up for that specific artwork in your Website CMS online store settings.