How do I get started?
The guides linked below will take you through the process of setting up and taking your online store live to the public.
- Step 1: Setting up an online store
- Step 2: Online sales charges
- Step 3: Connecting the payment gateway
- Step 4: Online sales settings
- Step 5: Creating shipping options
- Step 6: Adding items to my Store (or Artworks page)
- Step 7: Testing transactions
- Step 8: Change your store status to live
Webinar: How to set up your online store
For more information on setting up your online store, you can watch our webinar. Please note that some of the pages you will see in this webinar have changed to a newer version. You can find all necessary pages within the "Online Sales" section of your CMS.
Stripe isn't available to me
You can opt for a store page that displays enquiry buttons instead of a checkout cart.
Artlogic websites now support Apple Pay. You can read more about enabling this great new feature here.
We will be able to offer you PayPal in the near future. We're working on this development, and we'd be happy to let you know once this option is available.