Step 1: What are the charges?
What will Artlogic charge me?
This will depend on your website plan.
Artist/Gallery 500 and 1000
We need to charge some small fees in order to cover the development and maintenance of this service.
If you don't make any sales, you won't be charged.
3% fee on the first £5,000.
1.5% fee on the amount above £5,000.
£180 — Artlogic fee = £150 (3% on £5,000) + £30 (1.5% on £2,000)
£90 — Artlogic fee (3% on £3,000)
£270 = Total Artlogic fees for March
I have a bespoke website
What will Stripe charge me?
Stripe will charge a transaction fee for each payment.
Please see www.stripe.com for the exact fee structure.
Stripe is very easy to set up and manage:
- You can set up a Stripe account in minutes and authorise your CMS to make charges through the store on your behalf.
- Stripe accepts all major cards including AMEX, Visa, and Mastercard.
- You can log into your Stripe account and see all your transactions and refund transactions directly.
- Receive your money one week after the sale, directly into your bank account.
What is Stripe?
Artlogic websites allow you to sell artworks, publications, and other miscellaneous products.
Find out if Stripe is supported in your country.
Adding a 'checkout cart' to your website through Stripe will add fees:
- Stripe will charge a transaction fee for the payment authorisation.
- Artlogic will charge a percentage fee on your Stripe transactions - the transactions fee varies from 1% to 3% depending on the plan you're on.
- If you have a bespoke website with us, there may be a fee to add online sales to your website.
How do I get started?
- Sign up and link your Stripe account to your CMS.
- Make items available to purchase.
- Set up shipping options.
- Make some test transactions.
- Contact Artlogic to make your store live.
Stripe isn't available to me
You can opt for a store page which displays enquiry buttons instead of a checkout cart.
Artlogic websites now support Apple Pay. You can read more about enabling this great new feature here.
We will be able to offer you PayPal in the near future. We're working on this development, and we'd be happy to let you know once this option is available.
Webinar: How to set up your online store
For more information on setting up your online store, please see our webinar.