1. Enable online sales within your CMS settings
- Go to Settings > Online sales > General.
- Activate the Enable online sales toggle.
- Select Save.
You'll see the General screen now has a variety of new fields.
2. Complete your terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions: This will display as a pop-up when your customer selects 'I agree to the terms and conditions' at checkout.
- Terms and conditions link: This is for when you've listed this information on a Custom page on your website and then link it in the Online Sales General section.
3. Connect Stripe account
- Go to Online Sales
- Select Payment Settings > Payment gateway > Connect.
4. Authorise the connection between your CMS and Stripe account
Either complete the form to set up a new account, or select Sign in if you already have an account with Stripe.
Artlogic websites now support Apple Pay. Please note that you will still need to connect a Stripe account to your CMS to enable Apple Pay. You can read more about enabling this great new feature here.