Step 6: Go through the order process
Make sure that all the shipping options, taxes, and other settings are in place.
Using Test Mode
- Add an item to your cart.
- Go to your checkout page.
- Select Enable test mode.
- Choose your Shipping country and test your shipping methods.
- Complete your contact information and shipping address.
- Fill out the Demo mode details for your payment.
- Select Submit payment.
Read our help guide here.
What results to expect
- You will receive email confirmations to your given email address and your organisation will also receive confirmation as per your Online sales setup screen.
- Test orders appear in the CMS under Admin > Store > Orders > Test orders.
- Payments will appear within Stripe under the 'View test data' toggle in the bottom left corner when logged in.
Revert your artwork's availability
First, check which artworks you tested transactions for by going to Admin > Store > Orders > Test orders. From each test order you can view the items within it by clicking the edit button.
To revert the availabilities, you will need to visit those products or artworks and amend their records. For products with multiple editions available, you should amend the field Quantity, adding back in any editions you bought in your test transaction. For unique artworks, go to the Artwork Record edit page > Price and Availability > switch Availability from Sold to Available.
It's very important to revert your purchase in your transaction confirmation page after completing this transaction test.
If you do not select this option your Artwork record will be marked as Ex-inventory-Sold.