What will Artlogic charge me?
This will depend on your website plan. Please find your plan below to see the corresponding charges.
We need to charge some small fees in order to cover the development and maintenance of this service.
If you don't make any sales, you won't be charged.
Who can use this feature?
GB/EU Domestic 3.0%
US/ROW International 4.9%
GB/EU International 3.9%
GB/EU Domestic 2.7%
US/ROW International 4.6%
GB/EU International 3.7%
GB/EU Domestic 2.0%
US/ROW International 4.4%
GB/EU International 3.3%
Artist 200, Artist/Gallery 500 and 1000
3% fee on the first £5,000.
1.5% fee on the amount above £5,000.
£180 — Artlogic fee = £150 (3% on £5,000) + £30 (1.5% on £2,000)
£90 — Artlogic fee (3% on £3,000)
£270 = Total Artlogic fees for March
I have a bespoke website
What will Stripe charge me?
Stripe will charge a transaction fee for each payment.
Please see www.stripe.com for the exact fee structure.
Stripe is very easy to set up and manage:
- You can set up a Stripe account in minutes and authorise your CMS to make charges through the store on your behalf.
- Stripe accepts all major cards including AMEX, Visa, and Mastercard.
- You can log into your Stripe account and see all your transactions and refund transactions directly.
- Receive your money one week after the sale, directly into your bank account.
What is Stripe?
Artlogic websites allow you to sell artworks, publications, and other miscellaneous products.
Find out if Stripe is supported in your country.
Adding a 'checkout cart' to your website through Stripe will add fees:
- Stripe will charge a transaction fee for the payment authorisation.
- Artlogic will charge a percentage fee on your Stripe transactions - the transactions fee varies from 1% to 3% depending on the plan you're on.
- If you have a bespoke website with us, there may be a fee to add online sales to your website.