Your website is designed to display profiles of your Team as part of your Contact page, in a beautiful and organised way.
How to create Team Member records
Go to your CMS > Records > Team > Team members > New record to add records of your staff. Once you have added all their details, such as an image, position and biography, click 'Enabled on website' to make live.
These are set to automatically display on your Contact page, in a new sub navigation item called ‘Team’ (scroll down for further instructions to set this up).
Assign your Team Group records to the member
How to create Team Group records
Team Groups can be set up to distinguish between different departments in your organisation.
These are set to automatically display on your Contact page, in a new sub navigation item called ‘Team’.
To get started, go to Records > Team > Team Groups > New record to create a 'Team Group' to identify staff in different locations/departments etc.
Make sure your Team Group record is set to 'Show on website'.
Create a Team page
Follow the steps below to turn your Contacts page into a Folder, and then to add a Team page within this Folder.
- In your CMS, go to Pages > select the pencil (edit) icon for the page of your choice, like Contact for example.
- Select 'Convert this page to a folder' and 'Save'.
- Now, double click on the page record.
- Create a new page inside your folder.
- Enter the word 'Team' into the topmost field, and then click away as indicated.
- Enter the word 'Team' into the topmost field, and then click away as indicated. The rest of your fields should auto-populate.
If you'd like to rename 'Team' to a label more applicable to your organisation, change the 'Page heading' and 'Navigation label', but keep the 'Filename (in URL)' the same.
You are able to change how your Team items are displayed on your website by going to Settings > Settings > Other > scroll to Team.