When you have an Artlogic mailing list sign up form or an enquiry form on your website, the visitors who use them will be recorded in your Artlogic Database. This article explains how to find them.
1. Go to Contacts > Views > All
2. Open the 'Advanced search' tool.
This is located underneath the quick search box. This will appear after you have clicked into the quick search box, as it will expand, displaying more options. Click here for more information on this.
3. Choose 'Select a predefined search'.
In the left-hand side column of Advanced search, select the option Select a predefined search. This is the last item on the Advanced search list, but you can locate it easily by starting to type in "select".
4. Select 'has any selected value'.
In the central column, select this option.
5. Select 'Records added via the website'.
In the right-hand side column choose Records added via the website.
6. Click 'Search'.
View your results and confirm their creation log in the Other tab within each Artwork record:
Narrow search to a certain time period
If you want to find Contact records added through the website within a certain time period:
- Add a new row to your Advanced search by selecting the '+' button.
- Search for 'Creation date'.
- Add your date or date range.
- Click Search.