How to edit this key feature in PrivateViews
Your artworks' secondary images can be added to your PrivateViews using your Artlogic database account.
How to activate secondary images
- Log in to your Artlogic database
- Artworks > choose artwork record/s > go to the Images tab.
- Activate the checkbox titled 'Include all images when publishing Private Views and creating reports' and make sure to save your record.
- Go to Artworks > Private Views and trigger a re-save in the PrivateView in question by making an edit (like entering a single 'space' into a text field) and select Save when it highlights in blue.
5. You should now see your secondary image/s display.
If you need to update a large group of artworks you can also update this field using the database's 'update multiple' functionality.