What to do if you have trouble downloading PDFs
Invoices and presentation documents can be downloaded as PDF files directly from your Artlogic database. Here's what to do if you receive an error notification when attempting to download a PDF.
If you are experiencing problems when downloading PDFs, there are a few things you can check yourself before contacting us. This can often help to quickly resolve the problem.
Check these things
- Check your internet connection and speed
- Refresh your login and try again
- Log in with a different browser and try again
- Ask your account Administrator to check your user permissions
If none of these options help to resolve the problem, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we'd be happy to help:
- The invoice number(s) you are having trouble downloading
- Screenshots of the error message you have received
- The steps you have taken to download the PDF
- Your device type (Mac, iPad, PC, etc.)
- The browser you are using (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.)
- Your internet speed
Tip: You can download invoices as Word documents and then export as PDFs from your desktop. This can help keep your workflow on track whilst we investigate the problem.