Send your artworks to clients and record your offers
Turn your personalised email into an offer email that, when sent, will be recorded under 'Offers made' in Sales & Marketing > Sales & Offers > Offers made.
This guide is a continuation of: Personalised emails.
Turn your personalised email into an offer email
See our previous guide, Personalised emails, for creating your initial email from your set of chosen contacts.
After you have clicked Send Emails/Offers in Contacts (step 5 in Personalised emails), follow these steps:
- Select Send an email; this will open an edit screen.
- At the top of the edit screen, enable 'This is an offer email'.
- Complete each field to create an offer after you send the email.
- Customise your email by adding your contacts, editing the subject line (which you are able to 'save for next time'), add artworks, upload documents, and add text.
- For more information about personalisation merge tags, click here.
- We recommend always sending a Test email to review its content.
- Finally, send your completed email.