This guide explains how to send a personalised email to one or more of the contacts in your Artlogic database.
What are personalised emails?
You are able to send a ‘personal email’ to a single contact or to a group of flagged contacts and then 'Insert artworks' and/or 'Upload attachments'. If you are offering artworks that are for sale in this email, you are able to record this email as an 'Offer'.
Artlogic Pro plans include Artlogic Mailings, you'll only pay extra if you send more than 2,500 emails a month.
Create an email to specific contacts
- Log in to your Artlogic database.
- Go to your Contacts.
- Search and flag the contact/s you wish to email.
- Click Send Emails/Offers.
- Select Send an email; this will open an edit screen.
- Customise your email by adding your contacts, editing the subject line (which you are able to 'save for next time'), add artworks, upload documents, and add text.
- For more information about personalisation merge tags, click here.
- We recommend always sending a Test email to review its content.
- Finally, send your completed email.
Turn this email into an 'Offer'
Send and track your 'Offer' emails
See this guide for more information about sending Sales and offer emails.
Send a Mailing campaign
Click here to read more about composing and sending mailing campaigns.