This guide explains how to send a personalised email to one or more of the contacts in your Artlogic database.
Who can use this feature?
What are personalised emails?
You are able to send a ‘personal email’ to a single contact or to a group of flagged contacts and then 'Insert artworks' and/or 'Upload attachments'. If you are offering artworks that are for sale in this email, you are able to record this email as an 'Offer'.
Create an email to specific contacts
- Log in to your Artlogic database.
- Go to your Contacts.
- Search and flag the contact/s you wish to email.
- Click Send Emails/Offers.
- Select Send an offer email; this will open an edit screen.
- Customise your email by adding your contacts, editing the subject line (which you are able to 'save for next time'), add artworks, upload documents, and add text.
- For more information about personalisation merge tags, click here.
- We recommend always sending a Test email to review its content.
- Finally, send your completed email.
Turn this email into an 'Offer'
Send and track your 'Offer' emails
See this guide for more information about sending Sales and offer emails.
Send a Mailing campaign
Click here to read more about composing and sending mailing campaigns.