Categorise artworks into different series on your artist pages
This feature is available for all our template websites and is designed for use on your dynamic artist pages. To do this, you will first need to enable the series module and then you will be able to categorise individual artworks into series to make them appear on your artist page.
Enabling the Series module in the CMS
- Log into your website CMS.
- Go to Settings > Artist > Artist detail > Enabled artist modules.
- Tick the 'Series' module to switch it on.
- Drag and drop the module to change the order it will appear on your artist sub-navigation.
- Click 'Save'.
The Series module will automatically display any artworks without a series to 'Other works', as pictured above.
Add artworks to a series
In the artwork record, add the series you want the artwork to fall under in the 'Series' field. The following steps are dependent on the type of Artlogic plan you have: either an integrated plan or a standalone website.
- Log in to your Artlogic database
- Go to Artworks, then double click on a record to edit it, or create a new record.
- In the Artwork tab, find the Series field. If you cannot see the Series field, it is possible to enable it in your database's Core Preferences. (Admin users can enable this in Other > Admin > Preference > Core Preferences).
- Type in a new series, or choose 'paste from list' to reveal a dropdown list of existing series for this artist.
- Click Save. If your artwork is being shared to your website, the series module will be activated in the artist's page on your site.
Note: It may take up to 30 minutes for your changes to populate across to your website CMS.
- In your website CMS, go to Records > Artworks > All artworks.
- Then, edit a record, or create a new artwork.
- Scroll down to 'Artwork information'.
- Enter your series title into the field marked 'Series'.
- Click Save. If your artwork is visible on your website, the series module will be activated in the artist's page on your site.