Predefined search parameters in the advanced search tool can help you search for common queries that may be difficult to otherwise define.
What can 'predefined searches' help me find?
Predefined searches will allow you to set the following queries:
- Log in to your database
- Go to the artworks/contacts overview page
- Click into the search bar > select 'advanced' search from below the search bar
More than one predefined search parameter can be selected at once, making it possible to have combinations of parameters for more detailed results. For example, you may wish to find Clients you have invoiced that are also in the EEA (European Economic Area).
Saving predefined searches
If you find yourself using the same predefined search parameters often, you can save your selections for future use in the same way you can save other Advanced Search rules.
- Select your predefined search options
- Select Save Form > title your search > click Save
- When re-opening Advanced Search, select Load Form to re-load your saved predefine search selections