Over time, you might decide that you want to make your Online Viewing Room website into a full website so that you can use it for both online exhibitions and your online content in general. Read more to learn about how this transition is made.
Let us know
We're always delighted when clients want to upgrade their online viewing rooms to act as their full website. To proceed, the best thing to do in order to start this process is:
- Choose the package that you would like by looking through the Artlogic website packages.
- Let us know that you would like to upgrade to a full website package by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign and return the quote issued by the sales team.
Preparing your site's upgrade
A member of the client liaison team will be assigned your upgrade and prepare the website for you to work on further. These changes will include:
- Updating the package
- Adding additional required pages (e.g. exhibitions, news, press, publications, fairs);
- Adding additional records that are automatically connected to the site's dynamic pages.
After these changes have been done we will be in touch to let you know. You will then be ready to start building your site out with additional content.
If your website is not live yet
- You will need to send the support team the new domain that you want to go live with and we will replace your current domain.
- When you are ready to go live, you can just follow the normal procedure in Settings > Website Launch Guide.
If your website is already live
- After you have finished setting up the full website and are ready to change your website domain, you will have to login to the new domain's domain host and connect your new domains to the Artlogic IP address provided by us.
- Once that has been done you will need to let us know and we will ask the web team to add your new domain as the new main domain. This will make your new domain live and will redirect your Viewing Room domain the to new main domain for SEO purposes.
- When the domain has been added from our end we will have to check if it is connected successfully and then we will make your website secure.