Buttons can be created in any of the text editor content boxes in your site. These can be located in most places, namely in your records, pages or feature panels.
- Log into your website CMS.
- Find your chosen page, record or feature panel and click the edit button.
- Locate the text editor content box to which you wish to add your button.
- Type out the button label and highlight the text.
- In the pop-up box, paste the suffix of the URL to the page you are linking to, select 'Open in the Same Window' and then set the class to 'Button' and Update.
- The button should now be created.
- You can edit the position of your button to be centrally aligned:
- You can make it bigger by changing the heading size:
Note: It's not possible to change the colour of the button background. You can always do this using custom CSS if you are confident with this or have a third party developer who can do this for you.