Currently in your website CMS > Settings > Setup, you'll have the option to add Privacy and Accessibility policies to the website footer. However, you may want to add an additional Terms & Conditions link. The following guide explains how you can do this.
First, create a terms and conditions page
- In your website CMS, go to the Pages section.
- Create a New page.
- Make sure the URL is exactly terms-and-conditions and that you enable the page but disable the option to show on navigation.
It should looks like this:
- Next, add your terms and conditions to the content field of this new page. If you are copying and pasting your conditions make sure to check the text for any hidden formatting.
- When you are happy with the design and layout of your page, click 'Save'.
Add your page to the footer
- Go to CMS > Admin > Global variables.
- Create a New record.
- Call the Variable name terms_conditions_url and add /terms-and-conditions/ to the Content field:
- Click 'Save'.
How will this appear
This example shows you how you can expect this to look in the footer of your website: