Add third-party software to your website using an embed code to allow visitors to book timed slots to visit your gallery, studio or other space.
Which software should I choose?
You will need to find a service that provides you with an embed code you can insert into your site. The exact service you choose to use will be up to you as there are many options on the market offering a variety of features. We recommend researching which is best for your individual needs and budget. To offer a starting point, we know that some of our clients already use the following software on their sites:
Steps to add embed codes to your site
- Login to your Artlogic CMS.
- Find the record/page that you wish to add your booking form to (for example, CMS > Pages > Contact > Edit).
- Go to the record's/page's main content field, where you'll find a Text Editor Toolbar; select 'Embed code'.
- Go to the booking software site and copy their embed code.
- Next, paste this embed code into the Embed code field and click 'Embed' and 'Save'.
You can embed videos in your pages or records via text fields like 'Main Page Content' or 'Overview', or within a Feature Panel.
Please note, the design of the embed code will be predetermined by the service you choose.