Hide the accounts section and artwork 'Financial' tab
This guide explains how to select the appropriates roles in a user's account to prevent them from seeing confidential financial information.
Who can use this feature?
- Log into your Artlogic database.
- To find the user you wish to restrict access, go to Other > Admin > Users > find your user and click the 'pencil edit' button > Roles.
- If you have 'User permission groups (beta)' set up, go to Other > Admin > Advanced User Settings > User permission groups > choose your group > click Edit.
- Now that you're editing the user's roles, hide the Accounts module (and thereby all financial information in the system), make sure the Accounts checkbox is left unchecked. This will also mean they are not able to sell items or access the 'Financial' tab within artwork records.
- Note: This will not affect their access to Sales Pipeline and the financial information that exists there. Further controls to hide the user's access to this are lower in the 'Roles' list.
- To further customise the access of the user's roles, continue through the options.
For example, the options 'ticked' below will hide or disallow functions related to this: