It is possible to hide contacts or to make them available to administrators only.
How to hide contacts
Hidden contacts will be moved out of your main views to make it easier to navigate your core contacts. Any contacts added to your database through an integrated mailing list sign up form on your website will automatically be added as hidden contacts.
- Log into your Artlogic database.
- Go to Contacts and find your chosen contact.
- Click on the 'pencil edit' icon to edit the contact.
- Under the 'Contact' tab scroll down to 'General'.
- Select the relevant box to hide the contact.
- Click 'Save'.
You can quickly view all of your hidden contacts using the 'Hidden' view:
How to make contacts visible to admin users only
You can make a contact visible to administrators only by following the same steps as above and selecting the option 'Admin only'.