We are constantly refining and enhancing our security processes within the organisation and adding security logging and processes to our systems. It is also important to manage your data in a secure way.
Keep your data secure
Follow these precautions:
- Using strong and unique passwords. We recommend using a password generator and manager such as LastPass or 1Password.
- Change your passwords periodically.
- Use IP restrictions so that most staff can only access the data from within the gallery network.
- We also encourage clients to consider who needs access to what data and setting roles for each member of the team accordingly.
- We also recommend using two-factor authentication, so that even with the password, a user still needs to use an app on their cell phone to gain access. This is really important when people are traveling.
- Learn more about creating additional users and managing your database users.