You're homepage is often the first page that greets your visitors. This guide introduces Version 2 homepage features and settings.
Editing your Homepage
Settings > Homepage
Here, you are able to edit general homepage settings and layouts. These include:
- Slideshow (main slideshow images).
- Layout (header and footer).
- Enable button backgrounds (this setting will add background colour to buttons on your slideshow).
- Splash screen (this can be a great way to introduce your website, when visitors first arrive at your site).
Pages > Home > Pencil edit icon
Here, you can edit items that appear on your homepage, including:
- Visibility, such as access control (password or username protection) and whether to 'Show on navigation'.
- Slideshow images and Heading overlay text.
- Page layout type (either Standard or Select artwork grid).
- Page content.
- Feature Panels.
- Page settings like 'Navigation label'.
See this guide for more information on adjusting images on your homepage.
Showing a video on your homepage
If you'd like to show a video on your homepage instead of images, see this article on adding videos to your website.