Follow these steps
If your iPad has encountered difficulties updating locally, these simple steps will help you to address the issue.
- Hard-close the app (double-clicking on the home button of the iPad and swiping the app up so it leaves the screen).
- Switch the device to airplane mode, wait 10 seconds, and switch it back to the normal mode.
- Check the internet connection is good by browsing the web.
- Go to the App Store and check if you're using the latest version of the PrivateViews app.
- Open up the PrivateViews app and download all the updates.
- If your updates don't load, do make sure you have enough storage on your device.
Need more help?
If these steps haven't helped to re-synchronise your PrivateViews app, this article has more detailed information on the steps you can take to resolve the issues you are experiencing.