This guide shows our 'integrated' clients how to start sharing artworks (and artists) to their Artlogic website from their database automatically.
Warning: Please note, there can be a 15-30 minute delay between activating your artwork record to be shared to your website and it appearing in your website CMS, especially if multiple records have been updated at once.
First, log in to your Artlogic Database
Your database is integrated with your website, which means you will only need to select a few checkboxes to quickly share images and details of your artworks to your website.
1. Log in to your Artlogic Database
Your database will be available at an address similar to app.artlogic.net/youraccountID
2. Open your Artwork record
Navigate to Artworks > View > Main and select the pencil 'edit' button for an Artwork record.
3. Select the 'Website' tab
This tab contains dedicated information to the record's visibility online.
4. Select the indicated checkboxes
- Send to website
Make sure to turn on 'Live mode'
- Make available to website
This setting allows you to add this artwork to Exhibition records, Feature Panels, etc. Selecting this will send the artwork data for this Artwork record to your website. It is also possible to complete an Update Multiple for this setting.
- Show on artworks pages (Artist Works and Artworks)
This setting allows an artwork to display on the Artworks page of your website (and in each Artist page, if you've activated their Artist record). Your record will not show online unless one of these options is selected.
- In the example below, you'll notice the online sales and 'Store' options. If you wish to sell items on your website, you'll need to follow our online sales setup and then these instructions to choose which items to be purchasable online.
5. Enable View on a wall
You must have height and width set in the artwork dimensions to use this feature, use the 'Calculate' button to ensure the measurements format is correct. You can also override the artwork dimensions and image specifically for 'View on a wall'.
6. Choose any categories you wish to segment works by online
7. Sort your Artworks for your website
Info: If you have an Artist website package (Artist 200, Artist 500, or Artist Unlimited), the next step will not be necessary. Click here to learn how to bulk share your artworks to your site.
Go to your website CMS
Once your artworks have been shared to your website, you can begin editing your Artist records.
1. Log in to your Artlogic Website
Your CMS will be available at an address similar to
2. Open your Artist record
Navigate to Records > Artists and select the pencil 'edit' button for an Artist record.
3. Select 'Enabled on website'
This toggle allows the Artist record to display on your website. You can return to this record later to complete their Overview, Biography, etc.
Please note: Do not select 'New record' to create an Artist record in your CMS if you already have artworks in your database by that artist which you'd like to share.
This button should only be used in exceptional circumstances, for example when you do not want to share artworks from your database for that artist.
How to bulk share artworks
Share multiple Artwork records to your website in one step
To share artworks in bulk from your database to your website CMS, you can use the 'Update Multiple' feature in your database to update a large number of Artworks records at once, as follows:
- Log in to your database and find and flag your chosen artwork records.
- Click Update/ Delete multiple > Update multiple > Choose your chosen set.
- Under Sharing > Website settings
- Tick Core website setting > Make available to website and tick in Artist works > Show in artist works.
- Click Update (this may take up to 30 minutes to fully update).