Upgrade to an integrated system
If you currently subscribe to an Artlogic website and wish to take advantage of the benefits of combining this with an integrated Artlogic database, read this guide to learn how. It explains the process we take to import your data from your website CMS to a new database.
Benefits of an integrated Artlogic website + database
The Artlogic database is packed with powerful tools developed from our work with hundreds of galleries, artists and collectors.
It will help you to improve productivity and drive efficiency so you can easily organise, manage, share, and sell. Integrating seamlessly with your website, the database reduces repetitive data entry.
Sharing artworks from your database to your website can be done with the flick of a switch. And, if you're wanting to add, remove or amend entire collections of artworks being shared to your site, you can do so quickly through a function called Update multiple.
All enquiry forms, signups and ecommerce sales details are also recorded automatically in your Artlogic Database. Not only will your contacts, artworks, sales and marketing campaigns, and accounts work hand-in-hand with your website, you'll have PrivateViews at your finger tips and the option to use Artlogic newsletter campaigns and more.
How to upgrade
Upgrading from an Artlogic standalone website to an integrated system (database + website) involves us exporting the data that exists on your current website and importing it into your new database.
We've outlined the steps in more detail below.
- Choose which Artlogic database plan you'd like your website to integrate with. If you're unsure what'll suit your organisation best, we'd be happy to advise.
- Get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- We'll then send you a new quote and schedule a suitable time with you to begin the import process.
- The import process involves our developers exporting the information from your website into your new database and connecting this with a non-live "staging" server that allows us to test the accuracy of the data.
- We'll give you access to this staging server so you can go through it carefully, noting anything we've missed.
- Finally, once we've made any corrections and we've got your go-ahead, we'll connect your live website to your new database, providing you with login details.
How long does this take?
Depending on the amount of data on your website and the capacity of our developers, it can take a few weeks to sign a new quote, schedule and complete your upgrade.
How much does this cost?
The import process is free of charge. You'll only be billed for your new plan.
Get in touch
If you're interested in learning more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.