In order to sell an edition on the Store page of your website, you need to manage the edition through the Master record in your Artlogic database.
Note: this guide refers to integrated systems only. This means that you have an Artlogic database that is integrated with your Artlogic website.
Warning: the child editions that you wish to be sold online will need to be attached to its master record. Ensure this is complete before following the following steps. See this tutorial for more information about this.
- Log into your database > find your artwork record's master edition.
- In the master record's preview pane, it will reveal all the child editions associated with it. Click 'Show all', to find all of its child editions.
If you have not created your child editions, do this now.
- Click the child edition you would like to sell and go to the Financial tab.
Make sure that the child edition has the Status & availability set to a Status & Availability that is available for selling, a price is entered in the Retail price and has a Tax status.
- Then, go to the child edition's Share tab > select 'master edition record'. If this does not appear for you, let us know let us know.
- Now that you are in the master record, go to the Share tab and check which editions you are sharing (this will display editions that have been detached as well as all attached editions; your edition needs to be attached).
- Finally, in the Share tab, make sure the following options are ticked before clicking Save:
- Make available to website.
- Show price on website when the work is available.
- Enable selected/all child editions to be purchased online.
- Show in Store section