Sharing a Print & Edition to your Artlogic website requires you to work with the edition's master record in your Artlogic database. You cannot share individual prints or editions to your site without a master record, even if they are detached from the master.
- Log into your database.
- Find the relevant master edition. If you have not created your child editions, do this now.
- Go to the edition's master record. You will need to manage the website sharing options for each child edition through its master record.
- Once in the master record, go to the Share tab and enable Send to website. Remember, this will display editions that have been detached as well as all attached.
- Choose where you would like the edition to appear.
- Make sure the master record has an image, otherwise it will not be shared to the website.
- Click 'Save'.
Learn how to sell prints and child editions on your website and the View on a Wall feature.