To sell an edition on the Store page of your website, you'll first need to share your editions to your site. You will need to manage the edition through the Edition Data Record in your Artlogic database. This guide will show you how to offer your editions for sale on your site.
- Log into your database > find your artwork record's Edition Data Record
- The Edition Data Record's preview pane will show the edition records associated with it. Click Show all to display the complete list.
If you have not created your edition records, do this now.
- Click into the Edition Data Record you would like to sell and go to the Financial tab.
Make sure that the Edition Data Record is set to a Status & Availability that is available for selling, has a price entered in the Retail price, and has a Tax status.
- Next, go to the edition data record's Website tab > select 'Send to website' and choose the appropriate 'visibility'.
- Next, scroll down and adjust the following settings before clicking Save:
- Make available to website.
- Show price on website when the work is available.
- Show in Store section
- Finally, scroll down to the 'online sales' section and choose all eligible editions or pick which individual editions you would like to make available to the website for sale.