To sell an edition on the Store page of your website, you'll first need to share your editions to your site. You will need to manage the edition through the master record in your Artlogic database. This guide will show you how to offer your editions for sale on your site.
- Log into your database > find your artwork record's master edition.
- The master record's preview pane will show the child editions associated with it. Click Show all to display the complete list.
If you have not created your child editions, do this now.
- Click on the child edition you would like to sell and go to the Financial tab.
Make sure that the child edition is set to a Status & Availability that is available for selling, has a price entered in the Retail price, and has a Tax status.
- Next, go to the child edition's Share tab > select 'master edition record'. If this does not appear for you, let us know.
- Once in the master record, go to the Share tab and check which editions you are sharing (this will display editions that have been detached as well as all attached editions; your edition needs to be attached).
- Finally, in the Share tab, make sure the following options are ticked before clicking Save:
- Make available to website.
- Show price on website when the work is available.
- Enable selected/all child editions to be purchased online.
- Show in Store section