If you notice any errors in your partially or fully paid invoice and wish to remove an artwork from it, the following workflow can be followed to edit and rectify the invoice in question.
If the invoice has not been issued to the client you can unsell the removed item, which will remove relevant Accounts records and revert the sale details of any associated Artworks records. If the invoice has already been issued to the client we recommend you issue a credit note for the item that you want to remove.
- Log in to your database.
- Find your invoice record in 'Accounts > Invoices'
- Select 'Options > Payment history'
- Remove all Payment history from this screen
- Now, open the Invoice edit screen, and under the relevant artwork record select 'Options > Remove'
- Unsell item is now available to you. Select this to unsell this artwork record.