Artlogic database (integrated clients)
Update one artwork
Info: To enable the View on a Wall feature, artwork records need to have correctly formatted dimensions entered in the ‘Dimensions’ field of the artwork record.
- Log in to your Artlogic database.
- Find the artwork record you wish to update and click the 'pencil edit' icon to edit.
- In the 'Artwork' tab, make sure it has correct dimensions in the dimension field. Use the 'Calculate' button to ensure the dimensions are correctly formatted.
- Open the artwork record, go to the Share tab and scroll down to the Website section.
- Make sure the box ‘Make available to website’ is checked
- Check the box to ‘Enable “View on a Wall”’
Update multiple artworks
Please note: it might take 15-30 minutes for the updates to be implemented on the website.
- First, you'll need to make sure all artwork records have correctly formatted dimensions entered in the ‘Dimensions’ field of the artwork record - see the above steps 1 and 2.
- Find and flag your chosen artwork records.
- Click Update multiple.
- Open the Sharing tab and scroll down to Website Settings.
- Click enable 'View on a Wall'.
If you do not have an Artlogic database, follow these steps to enable your View on a Wall.
- Log in to your website CMS.
- Go to: Settings > Settings > Artworks > Artwork Images > enable View on a Wall.
Once you've enabled View on a Wall in your CMS settings, it will enable it for all artworks.
Do I need to upgrade for this feature?
See this FAQ for more information