Whether you have an integrated database and website, or a standalone website, the steps below explain how to enable this feature.
Artlogic database (integrated clients)
Update one artwork
- Log in to your Artlogic database.
- Find the artwork record you wish to update and click the 'pencil edit' icon to edit.
- In the 'Artwork' tab, make sure it has correct dimensions in the dimension field. Use the 'Calculate' button to ensure the dimensions are correctly formatted.
- Open the artwork record, go to the Share tab and scroll down to the Website section.
- Make sure the box ‘Make available to website’ is checked
- Check the box to ‘Enable “View on a Wall”’
Update multiple artworks
- First, you'll need to make sure all artwork records have correctly formatted dimensions entered in the ‘Dimensions’ field of the artwork record - see the above steps 1 and 2.
- Find and flag your chosen artwork records.
- Click Update multiple.
- Open the Sharing tab and scroll down to Website Settings.
- Click enable 'View on a Wall'.
If you do not have an Artlogic database, follow these steps to enable your View on a Wall.
- Log in to your website CMS.
- Go to: Settings > Settings > Artworks > Artwork Images > enable View on a Wall.
Once you've enabled View on a Wall in your CMS settings, it will enable it for all artworks.
By default, the View on a Wall feature uses artwork dimensions to create the models. However, if you feel the size needs to be adjusted, you can use the overrides to edit the dimensions and upload an override image for your website.
The settings to edit View on a Wall overrides are found within the Website tab of each Artwork record in your database or CMS (for Standalone Clients).
To adjust the settings, click Edit 'View on a wall' overrides, fill in the dimensions according to your specifications and upload an image (optional), then click Apply and Save your record.
Do I need to upgrade for this feature?
See this FAQ for more information