This article will show you how to create custom fields for contact and artwork records.
How to create custom fields for contacts and artworks
Custom text fields allow you to include fields to record information in the 'Contact' tab of your contact records and 'General' tab of your artwork records which do not pre-exist in the system.
You can create these fields in the system by using the following workflow.
- Navigate to Other > Admin > Preferences > Core Preferences
- From here navigate to Contacts or Artworks and scroll down to Custom Fields
- The system will allow you to create 5 custom text fields. You can activate the field by sliding across the toggle.
- Once the custom text field is turned on you can enter your custom label
- Click 'Save'
- Custom fields will appear under the 'Contact' tab of your Contact records and 'General' tab of your Artwork records