Artwork filters allow your website's visitors to customise their view of the items on your Artworks page by a range of criteria and sort options. If you would like to join our beta testing program for this feature, get in touch with us, letting us know how you would like your filters to be set up.
How would you like your filters setup?
The below filter options are available to customise. At the moment, these settings can only be accessed by our developers. So, let us know your preference, so when enabling this feature for you we can set it up as you would like.
Choose your artwork filters
When contacting us to get involved in beta testing this feature, you'll need to let us know which artwork filters you would like us to enable for your Artwork page.
You are able to turn on:
- Price low-high
- Price high-low
- Artist name
- Artwork title
2. Custom filters - this functionality is not yet available.
3. Categories - the artwork categories that you have enabled will be added to this filter.
4. Size range - the size ranges available are already predefined, at the moment you are not able to customise them:
- Small (up to 60cm)
- Medium (up to 122cm)
- Large (up to 213cm)
- Very Large (up to 3000cm)
5. Price range - the price ranges available are already predefined, at the moment you are not able to customise them:
- Up to £1000
- Between £1001 to £5000
- Between £5001 to £10000
- Between £10001 to £50000
- Over £50001
6. Keyword - this functionality is not yet available.
Choose the layout
Within the artwork filters, you have three possible layout options to choose from:
Panel above grid