This guide will show you where in the accounting section of your Artlogic database you can add commissions to a salesperson within your gallery staff or for outside finders.
Add the commission/fee to an invoice
- Log into your Artlogic database (https://app.artlogic.net/accountID).
- Go to Accounts > Invoices and find your chosen invoice.
- Click on the 'pencil edit' icon to edit the invoice.
- Besides the artwork record in the invoice, click on 'Options > 'Commissions'. You'll need to save the invoice before continuing.
- Decide whether to add a commission and/or finder's fee and type in the relevant box to select either an existing salesperson or finder. Or, click 'New' in the respective fields to add a new salesperson or finder.
- Click on 'Edit total sales commission value' if you wish to edit the percentage divided equally amongst all people entered.
Please note: if the commission is being added to an invoice you have already generated, you will need to re-generate the invoice by clicking on the relevant invoice 'Options' > Regenerate sales invoice.
View this in your Accounts
After generating your invoice, the commission applied will appear in the Accounts record and the Invoice record. You will also be able to export/review the information using the Accounts reports & exports functionality in your database.