In order for your Instagram feed to be added to your Artlogic website, you'll need to enable this in your CMS settings.
How to enable this in your settings
- Log in to your website CMS.
- Go to Settings > Settings > Social Media.
- Under the heading Social media account links, add the link to your Instagram page.
- Scroll down to the section titled Integrations.
- Connect your Instagram account.
Next, create an Instagram feature panel
Now that you have added your Instagram details to your settings, you will need to set up an Instagram feature panel to host your feed. This will allow your images to come through to your website automatically every time you add a new image to your Instagram feed.
- Go to Pages.
- Click to edit the Home page.
- Scroll to Feature Panels.
- Create New Panel.
- Choose Instagram Feature Panel.
- Add any additional information if you would like.
- Save the feature panel.
- Save the page.
Once this is complete, you should be able to see your Instagram feed coming through to your website.
How to modify the layout of your Instagram feed feature panel
Now that your Instagram feed is coming through to your website, you can customise the layout of the feature panel. You are able to modify the following settings: number of posts to show, grid type, number of columns, image cropping, image alignment, and image aspect ratio.
Please keep in mind, these settings will apply to all Instagram feed feature panels you have included on your website.
To do this, go to Settings > Settings > Other Records and scroll down to the 'Instagram' section.