In order for your Instagram feed to be added to your website, you'll need to enable this in your CMS settings.
How to enable this in your settings
- Log in to your CMS.
- Go to Settings > Settings > Social Media.
- Under the heading Social media account links, add the link to your Instagram page.
- Scroll down to the section titled Advanced.
- Add your Instagram username.
Next, create an Instagram feature panel
Now that you have added your Instagram details in your settings, you will need to set up a dynamic feature panel to host your feed. This will allow your images to come through to your website automatically every time you add a new image to your Instagram feed.
- Go to Pages.
- Click to edit the Home page.
- Scroll to Feature Panels.
- Create New Panel.
- Choose Image grid.
- Now you will need to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can enable the dynamic panel option for you.
Once this is complete, you should be able to see your Instagram feed coming through to your website.