In order to share a print and edition to your Artlogic website, you need to manage this through the edition's master record in your Artlogic database. It is not possible to share individual prints/editions to your site without a master record even if they are detached from the master.
- Log into your database.
- Find your print/edition's master edition. If you have not created your child editions, do this now.
- Go to the edition's master record. You will need to manage the website sharing options for each child edition through its master record.
- Now that you are in the master record, go to the Share tab and enable 'Send to website'. Remember, this will display editions that have been detached as well as all attached.
- Choose where you would like the edition to appear.
- Make sure the master record has an image, otherwise it will not be shared to the website.
- Click 'Save'.
Learn how to sell prints and child editions on your website and the View on a Wall feature.