Sharing a Print & Edition to your Artlogic website requires you to work with the edition's Edition Data Record in your Artlogic database. You cannot share individual prints or editions to your site without a Edition Data Record, even if they are detached from the Edition Data Record.
Note: This guide refers to integrated systems only. This means that you have an Artlogic database that is integrated with an Artlogic website.
- Log into your database.
- Find the relevant Edition Data Record. If you have not created your edition records, do this now.
- Go to the edition's Edition Data Record. You will need to manage the website sharing options for each edition record through its Edition Data Record.
- Once in the Edition Data Record, go to the Website tab and enable Send to website. Remember, this will display editions that have been detached as well as all attached.
- Choose where you would like the edition to appear.
- Make sure the Edition Data Record has an image, otherwise it will not be shared to the website.
- Click 'Save'.
Learn how to sell prints and edition records on your website and the View on a Wall feature.