Use your categories as an Artworks landing page
In your website CMS, you can enable a 'landing page' on your Artworks page that will display the categories you have created in your database. Doing this will present the visitor with images of your categories through which they can view all the artworks assigned. Use this guide to learn how.
- First, log in to your website CMS (https://website-youraccountID.artlogic.net/admin/).
- Go to Settings > Settings > Artworks > scroll to Artworks categories.
- Activate the 'Enable artwork categories' toggle.
- Enable sub-categories to further segment your groups.
- These settings will also allow you to customise the layout of your categories landing page.
Sort the order of artworks
Sorting artworks in an Artwork category
It is possible to sort the artworks within a particular Artwork Category.
To do this, go to your Website CMS > Records > Custom record sort > Artwork categories > filter by category > choose your category and change the order by dragging and dropping the categories.
Artist record 'Works' tab
You will be able to manually re-order how your artworks appear in the website by logging in to your database > Other > Website > Sort Artworks for website.