Categorise your artworks and changing their display settings
In your website CMS settings, you can enable a setting to display the categories you have created in your Artlogic database. Doing this will present the visitor with images of your categories through which they can view all the artworks assigned. Use this guide to learn how.
- First, log in to your website CMS (https://website-youraccountID.artlogic.net/admin/).
- Go to Settings > Settings > Artworks > scroll to Artworks categories.
- Activate the 'Enable artwork categories' toggle.
- Enable the artwork category landing page and sub-categories to further segment your groups. Your website CMS will also pull this information from the categories created in your database.
- These settings ('Grid type', 'Categories grid columns' and more) will allow you to customise the layout of the categories on your new Artworks "landing page".
Sort/change the order of your artworks
It's possible to reorder how your artworks appear within their categories (and also in the Works section of their artist page on your website).
Steps to order your artwork categories
- To do this, you'll need to log into to your Website CMS.
- Records > Custom record sort > Artwork categories.
- Then choose filter by category > choose your category and change the order by dragging and dropping the categories, Saving after you have edited each filter.
Artist record 'Works' tab
- You will be able to manually re-order how your artworks appear in the website by logging in to your database
- Other > Website > Sort Artworks for website
- Choose your artist from the drop down menu.
- Select artwork/s from the list, moving them into place using the options available.