Our various support teams are based out of our offices in London and New York. You can click here to learn more about the people who will be happy to help you.
Contact our Support team
UK 020 7112 8825
USA (917) 341-2828
International +44 20 7112 8825
If you wish to access a higher level of support we are always happy to assist you with upgrading your account.
Out of hours emergency support
For technical emergencies - outside of our regular office hours - when your team can't use our services or a website appears to be offline, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all queries about your bill and your payments, please contact email@example.com.
Our hours are 9.30 am – 6.00 pm in London and New York time.
Please note that we will close during local bank holidays and have reduced staff available between Christmas and New Year.
Find out more about our training service in this guide.
What to expect
Our highly-trained team will always do their best to be helpful, understanding, clear, polite and friendly.
You will receive an immediate acknowledgement for any email you send to our support team. You can expect one of our team to call or email a response to your query within 6 business hours. In practice, it is usually much faster than this. We aim to resolve all queries quickly but some more complicated questions or issues may require more time to resolve completely if we need to do some in-depth research or consult with our technical teams. We will always try to keep you informed as matters progress.
In order to be both fair and efficient, we prioritise all requests based on the following criteria:
- The order in which they were received.
If an issue requires escalation, our staff will pass this on to their manager, who can discuss matters appropriately with our technical team and management.
We handle any written correspondence with our clients using an industry-leading ticketing system called Zendesk. This system provides transparency across the team on our communications and means we can evaluate our own performance. This does also mean that you may hear from various members of the team when you contact us about new issues to ensure that we can get back to you as quickly as possible.
You can review our terms and conditions in full here.
Scope of our support
We are always more than happy to help with questions about the functionality of our systems. However, there are some limits to the scope of the support we can provide.
- Support can only be provided to named users that are registered and 'live' in your Artlogic systems. Contact Artlogic if you would like to add further users to your system.
- As every gallery, studio, art fair, advisory and collection is different we are not able to consult on matters of best practice.
- We will not be able to help by telling you how our other clients manage their businesses.
- We are only able to handle queries about our own technologies. We are unable to assist with issues relating to other technical areas, such as your network, hardware, DNS issues, your internet connection or other people's software.
- Our team is also unable to support queries received from specialist third party consultants, even if you pay a user licence for them. Click here for more information on this.
- We provide the tools for you to manage your own data, and we are not able to offer data input or management. The only exception is the initial migration service for which we will provide a quotation.
Helping the art world to do things quickly and easily is what we are all here to do. Our friendly, professional support team will always try their utmost to help you as fast as they can.
We will always treat our clients in a courteous and respectful manner, and we require that our team is always treated in the same way. We will not tolerate abuse of our staff and all instances of this will be escalated to management for review.